site_background_new.jpg

home | about us | go shopping | contact us | order | links | gallery | free shipping

Page 1  2  3  4  5  7

Madamism
y223.jpg
You just have to read it / see it for yourself.
 
Y223
$40

My Sister's Birthday
y224.jpg
...is tomorrow.
 
Happy birthday Reg!
 
 
Y224
$40

Obama
y225.jpg
Well it's about time!
 
Y225
$45

TLC - the channel, not the band
y226.jpg
When did The Learning Channel turn into the "thank goodness my life isn't as bad as that" channel? Their Sunday night programming has become ridiculous. "Paralyzed and Pregnant", "Mermaid Girl", "My Skin Could Kill Me", "The Man Who Turned Orange" - and that's just this week.
Y226
$40

227
y227.jpg
I had originally written something here about the show 227, but I think I need to spend more time on The Learning Channel. There's a new show called Toddlers in Tiaras. WTF? This is televised child abuse. Please, for the love of all that is good and entertaining - do not watch this show.
 
Y227
$50

GPS
y228.jpg
My husband keeps telling me he's going to buy me a GPS for my car. That makes me so mad - why would I want a GPS? I already know how to get to 90% of the places I go to, and if google maps can't get me to the other 10% of places, they're just not worth going to.
 
 
Y228
$35

 
 
   Bracelets   Earrings      Necklaces   Other Stuff   Rings